The DAC HD is a plug-and-play USB soundcard, and compatible with virtually everything. The advanced internal architecture features the Streamlength™ asynchronous USB technology, allowing for playback of high-resolution audio files with ultra-low jitter.
- Power – supplied from USB connection. Filtered and regulated; separate power rails for digital circuitry and master clock.
- Drivers – Plug and Play, using Streamlength™.
- Supported rates – 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (user selectable), at 24 bit resolution.
- Length – 2 meters standard, other lengths available.
- RCA - LOK Silver RCA connectors provide a crystal clear reference grade sound and robust mechanical connection.
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Digital Interpolation: Slow-roll Filter
No customer comments for the moment.